Thank you for your interest in our app: MONU.
Despite careful control of the content, we cannot accept any liability for external links to third-party content.
We process personal data which we receive from you on the basis of your consent to use this app:
- Username (Unique, freely selected name for search; visible to all)
- Display name (Internal, freely selected displayed name; visible to all)
- Weight (for calculation of calorie consumption and daily nutritional intake; only visible to you)
- Size (To calculate calorie consumption and Daily Nutritional Intake; only visible to you)
- Gender (for calculation of calorie consumption and daily nutritional intake; only visible to you)
- Year of birth (for calculation of calorie consumption and daily nutritional intake; only visible to you)
- Allergies (To exclude and mark foods and products; only visible to you)
- Unavailability (To exclude and mark dishes and products; only visible to you)
- Dislikes (To exclude and mark foods and products; only visible to you)
- Activity level (To calculate calorie consumption; only visible to you)
- Sleep duration (To calculate calorie consumption; only visible to you)
- Purchasing frequency (To calculate the shopping lists; only visible to you)
- Diet (To exclude and mark foods and products; only visible to you)
- Target of the diet (To calculate the calorie consumption; only visible for you)
- Cooking settings (for calculating the nutrition plan; only visible to you)
- Household membership
- Consumed products and recipes (for calculating the nutritional values; only visible to you)
- Name (For internal differentiation between different households; visible to all)
- Inventory (For diet plan, recipes, etc; visible to all).
- Invited users
- Email password registration: email address, encrypted password
Completed subscription contracts: Data provided by Apple/Google
You can revoke this consent at any time. A revocation has the consequence that we no longer process your data for the above-mentioned purposes from this point on and you can no longer use the application. Furthermore, the user and household data will be deleted. The authentication data will be deleted after a 30-day period. For a revocation, delete the account in the app, or contact:
Subscriptions, via Google or Apple, are managed in the respective app stores and can also be terminated there. Subscriptions guarantee a greater range of functions as long as you are connected to the Internet. No credit card data is transferred to the company “Motecso OG”.
Google Analytics for Firebase
The data collected helps to better understand and improve the use of the app. All IP addresses and data are stored anonymously. The data collected cannot be used to identify users personally.
Firebase Analytics uses an advertising ID. You can restrict this use in the device settings of your mobile device.
For Android: Settings > Google > Advertising > Reset Ad ID
For iOS: Settings > Privacy > Advertising > No Ad Tracking
The Android app uses Google Fonts from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) are used. The use of Google Fonts is not authenticated. Requests to the Google Fonts API are directed to resource-specific domains, such as fonts.googleapis.com or fonts.gstatic.com. This means that your font requests are disconnected (don’t include credentials that you send to google.com) while using other Google services that are authenticated, such as Gmail.
You can find more information about Google Fonts here: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq & https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
The free version of the app uses Google Admob to display ads. Ads are personalized based on the user’s device settings. You can restrict this use in your mobile device settings.
For Android: Settings > Google > Advertising > Reset Ad IDFor
iOS: Settings > Privacy > Advertising > No Ad Tracking
The Google Admob service is provided by Google (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). Google is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement and thereby offers a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
Data permissions in the apps
If you want to use all the functions of the app (e.g.: use the camera to create a profile picture), you must grant the app corresponding access to certain functions of your smartphone. However, these permissions are not mandated and can be revoked in the mobile device settings.
Storage / deletion period
We store your data as long as you do not delete your user account. Backups are made monthly to ensure that data can be restored in the event of data loss. If the account is deleted, the backup data will also be purged after 30 days at the latest.
For data processing we use the following processors: Firebase, Google, Apple
Your data will also be processed, at least in part, outside the EU or the EEA (United States of America).
The adequate level of protection results from an adequacy decision of the European Commission according to Art 45 GDPR.
You can reach us at the following contact details:
You can contact our data protection officer using the following e-mail address:
Information on legal remedies
You are generally entitled to the rights of information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability and objection. Please contact us for this purpose.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law, or your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you can report this to the supervisory authority.
In Austria, the data protection authority is responsible.